We were appointed by then AAOT - The Australian Association of
Occupational Therapy - to advise on developing a cohesive and
unified nationwide vision and identity with the objective of
raising the organisation’s profile and increasing membership.
- Brand and visual audit, internal and external stakeholder
- Recommendations that the association change its name to OT
- The introduction of a strapline to identify and promote the
profession of Occupational Therapy:
Skills for Living
- We also recommended developing a distinctive and revolutionary
new visual identity, which could be used for both the association
and OT professionals.
- A more dynamic brand identity, which has been a powerful
catalyst for developing the profession. It has also enabled OT
Australia to unify nationally under a shared vision, and
significantly increase its membership.
“I am sure you have understood from all your interactions
with us that the National Council and Executive has greatly
appreciated your work for us. You have been such a good listener
and communicator. Our membership has grown, our profile has
increased significantly with members and stakeholders. Thank you
for working with us to transform our ID.”
Linda E Oke, Executive Director